Take delight not only in seeing the finches, chickadees and other colorful birds you enjoy, but also in frustrating the squirrels.
- Safflower is a small, white seed that is high in protein and fat. Most song birds eat safflower, however, starlings, grackles and squirrels typically do not.
- Hot Pepper Products. Birds love it! Squirrels, not so much!
- With our On Guard™ cages, you control the size of bird that dines at your feeder. They allow small birds to go in and out to get their seed but stop larger birds and animals from entering. Our cages will fit a variety of feeder styles and sizes.
- The Eliminator™ allows you to stop squirrels from eating your seed. Featuring unique, weight-sensitive technology, the feeder's seed ports are closed when a squirrel touches the perch ring.
- Our Advanced Pole System® (APS) Squirrel Baffle is designed to help make your bird feeding station squirrel-resistant.